Date: 1/2/19 3:23 pm
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] NHBC 1st Wednesday Walk Highlights
Westport -Sherwood Island State Park- Twenty-six birders joined me for the first of the year New Haven Bird Club 1st Wednesday Walk this morning. The weather cooperated with sun, moderate temperatures for January and very light winds. We saw 49 species on the three hour walk including 2 late Nelson’s Sparrows which are rare for this time of year.
Thanks to all the participants and Bill Banks for doing the eBird checklist.

Tina Green
NHBC 1st Wednesday Walk
Coordinator
Westport