Date: 1/2/19 3:11 pm
From: DEBRA M POWERS <dmp2ec...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Razorbill continues to be in Newcastle, also 6 turkey vultures in Rye
Today I had a very cooperative razorbill in Newcastle at the Common's as well as three long-tailed ducks. But what I thought was unusual was 6 turkey vultures in Rye at the Marshes across from the harbor. Do they come around this time of the year???

Thanks

Deb Powers-South Berwick Maine

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/45662883225/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/45853146074/in/dateposted-public/