Date: 1/2/19 2:16 pm
From: 'Derek and Jeannette Lovitch' via Maine birds <maine-birds...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] 2019 Predictions Blog and review of 2018's "new" birds in Maine
Hi all,

I've posted my annual blog recapping the first state records that occurred in Maine in 2018, along with my personal "new" birds. I also made my usual predictions for the rarest of the rare in the coming year.

https://mebirdingfieldnotes.blog/2019/01/02/2019-maine-birds-predictions-blog/

My only "additional highlight" over the past 5 days, was a single PINE GROSBEAK around our Pownal yard on 1/1.

-Derek

Derek and Jeannette Lovitch

Freeport Wild Bird Supply

541 Route One, Suite 10