Date: 1/2/19 10:53 am
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Re: January 1st 5-MR patch birds including 5 species of Heron at Koll
The outer coast is a special case, though Vjera would have most of Fern Ridge Reservoir, not a bad chunk of water.

Among we mere mortals, I have Spencer Butte, Skinner Butte, Meadowlark Prairie, Delta Ponds, Willow Creek wetlands and, just barely, the Cantrell Slime. Being at Malheur as HQ docent for seven weeks this spring might cramp my Lane list a little, but it will have compensations. :-)

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com

http://osupress.oregonstate.edu/book/edge-of-awe

> On Jan 2, 2019, at 10:41 AM, <philliplc...> wrote:
>
> My radius would pretty much be a truncated version
> of the Lincoln City CBC circle. It would include
> not only the ocean and all of Lincoln City south of
> Roads End, but also all of Devil's Lake, all of Siletz
> Bay including the Salishan nature trail, as well as
> numerous accessible clear cuts in the lower coast
> range. Sort of a stacked deck.
>
> Phil
>

> > An interesting idea. Living in southwest
> > Eugene my radius might be pretty good.

Join us on Facebook!