Date: 1/2/19 8:12 am
From: Ray Porter <ray.porter314...>
Subject: [texbirds] re The Full name to not be mentioned
2 cents

I am a little more than amazed so many were offended by the use of a
known politician's name in a non political way. I understood David's use
and had no one mentioned it, I would have never thought there was a
political connotation intended or unintended. It appeared to me to be a
simplification of many words to describe a project.

My first thought about the indignation was if there was a well known
birder who had previously completed such a project, then David could
have used that name. But it would appear by subsequent posts, there is
no such well known birder.

254 Texas County Birding Spectacular ...

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!