Date: 1/2/19 7:31 am
From: Jeff Tufts <jctufts33...>
Subject: [RV Birds] Amended list for Jan 1
As I was writing the previous post, my gmail inbox was receiving a day list
from Norm Barrett and Jim Livaudais.

No surprise that they came up with a long list, and no surprise that their
list included FOUR species not seen by anyone else.

That bumped the overall Jackson County list up to 102.

The four new species were Sharp-shinned Hawk, Prairie Falcon, American
Pipit and Orange-crowned Warbler.

That makes a clean sweep in the raptor department (four Buteos, two
Accipiters, four Falcons, the Kite, and both Eagles).

Revised list is attached.