Date: 1/2/19 7:08 am
From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: No random Politic
Ok, everyone – I get it. We can politicize anything nowadays and make it an issue.

Your point(s) are taken, David has apologized, and now can we move forward with bird stuff?

Happy birding in 2019,

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member
Calallen (Corpus Christi) TX
<Clay.taylor...><mailto:<Clay.taylor...>
401-965-9064