Date: 1/1/19 6:16 pm
From: Marie Jordan <wooddk5555...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Birding along Old Port Road in Kennebunk
It has been brought to my attention by some of the home owners along the
road that a small number of birders over the past few days have not been
able to resist going on to private property near the river seeking a view
of an Eurasian Wigeon that has been hanging out with the usual Mallards.

You are asked to please stay on the road if you attempt to view the bird
while also being mindful of the traffic flow. Please be safe and
respectful to the neighbors if you seek out this bird.

This is a quiet residential area that is not accustomed to the activity
being generated by avid birders trying to complete their 2018 list and jump
start their 2019 lists!

I was contacted to send out this reminder to you all because one of the
home owners had my contact - this area is in the CBC section that I headed
up for many years.

Marie Jordan