Date: 1/1/19 4:10 pm
From: tracy chiconas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender tchiconas for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Re: first bird of 2019! Southeastern MKE
My first of the year was a lone Canada Goose that flew over head (west to east) when i left my home for work this morning.

-Tracy Chiconas
Mil. Co.
<tchiconas...>

On Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 4:46:07 PM CST, Jeremy Meyer <jmeyer4044...> wrote:

Good afternoon,
My first, was a Cooper's Hawk, which was eating a House Sparrow it just
caught in my front yard. My dog was looking out the window and she kept
looking up and was excited. So I turned around and saw it tearing feathers
off, sitting in my pine tree.

Jeremy Meyer
Franklin, Milwaukee