Date: 1/1/19 4:00 pm
From: Keith Arnold <kbarnold2...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: The Full Beto
David,
That’s an admirable goal. While you have calculated “cross county average” as 45 miles, there are a fair number of counties either much greater or much less than 45 miles. With careful planning, you should make your goals of at least 1 “tick” per county and more than 10,000 ticks.in your quest.
I look forward to your progress reports.
Keith

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds