Date: 1/1/19 2:47 pm
From: Eric DeFonso <bay.wren...>
Subject: [cobirds] Fort Collins/Loveland road names
Hi all,

In the interest of clarity for the sake of those continuing to search for
the Gyrfalcon, I thought I'd chime in quickly and mention something
pertinent to local geography.

Taft Hill Rd in Fort Collins turns into Wilson Rd in Loveland.

Shields Rd in Fort Collins turns into Taft Rd in Loveland.

So yes, Taft Hill Rd (Fort Collins) and Taft Rd (Loveland) are NOT the same
road. They both run north/south but are a mile apart from each other.

Please keep that in mind when reporting locations of the Gyrfalcon. Thanks!

Eric

-------
Eric DeFonso
Coal Creek Canyon, Jefferson County, CO (at exactly 8,000' ASL)