Date: 1/1/19 2:15 pm
From: James Sherwonit via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Baltimore Oriole continues, Old Saybrook-
The Oriole that started visiting our feeders here in Old Saybrook on Christmas Eve returned again today. Ebird report for 22 species we had today follows.
Jim and Jan Sherwonit

Jan 1, 2019
7:30 AM
Stationary
480 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Yard birds observed if and on all day
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.8.2 Build 15

10 Mourning Dove
1 Cooper's Hawk
2 Red-tailed Hawk
1 Red-bellied Woodpecker
3 Downy Woodpecker
14 Blue Jay
1 American Crow
3 Black-capped Chickadee
3 Tufted Titmouse
1 Carolina Wren
4 European Starling
9 House Finch
13 American Goldfinch
1 American Tree Sparrow
5 Dark-eyed Junco
11 White-throated Sparrow
2 Song Sparrow
1 Baltimore Oriole -- Recurring bird has been visiting our feeders since Dec 24th. Oriole bill, wing bars, Orange is brightest in breast.
1 Red-winged Blackbird
2 Common Grackle
4 Northern Cardinal
20 House Sparrow