Date: 1/1/19 11:08 am
From: JimC <wetstuff...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Assateague National Seashore
Marcia, We went back a couple of days ago. More people. The kites were flying again. A perfect day. ...except, I read this morning where parks out west have people simply dumping their garbage on the side of the road, taking dumps near where people are and fighting over unassigned campsites.

I have a sign machine, and if this shutdown lasts much longer, I'll make some signs to remind people to take their trash back out with them. (I have done some work over 30 years for the Fed. lifeguards and will make sure I don't step on any toes...)

Jim