Date: 1/1/19 11:04 am
From: Warblers Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary <warblerwoods...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Rufous-backed Robin in Uvalde County
I for one, don’t read all my news on Facebook, but I do post on all the listservs when I’m actively birding—it takes a lot of time to post to 3 listservs, Twitter & my Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary Facebook page, but people don’t read everywhere and there are a lot that don’t do facebook. It gets hectic during spring migration, but always important to share the info with others and they also have a chance to find the bird or look for it in their areas!

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

> On Jan 1, 2019, at 12:29 PM, Justin Bosler <justin.bosler...> wrote:
>
> Texbirds,
>
> It's a new year and time to cultivate a renewed interest in and use of the Texbirds listserve. I will try my best to cross-post facebook rare bird alerts on the listserve as they occur. A lot of folks do not use facebook, regularly or ever, for that matter, and oftentimes you have to dig for information on various pages or groups once on there. Sharing is caring in 2019.
>
> From Tripp Davenport:
>
> " Rufous-backed Robin, Uvalde County, Tom Nunn Crossing Public Access Nueces River banks (end of county road 202) please respect private property and do not cross fences, bird is near river bank upstream from crossing feeding in hackberry trees, viewable from the gravel bank on the west side of the river."
> <image.png>
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> Justin Bosler
> Austin, TX