Date: 1/1/19 10:29 am
From: Justin Bosler <justin.bosler...>
Subject: [texbirds] Rufous-backed Robin in Uvalde County
Texbirds,

It's a new year and time to cultivate a renewed interest in and use of the
Texbirds listserve. I will try my best to cross-post facebook rare bird
alerts on the listserve as they occur. A lot of folks do not use facebook,
regularly or ever, for that matter, and oftentimes you have to dig for
information on various pages or groups once on there. Sharing is caring in
2019.

From Tripp Davenport:

" Rufous-backed Robin, Uvalde County, Tom Nunn Crossing Public Access
Nueces River banks (end of county road 202) please respect private property
and do not cross fences, bird is near river bank upstream from crossing
feeding in hackberry trees, viewable from the gravel bank on the west side
of the river."
[image: image.png]

Happy New Year!

Justin Bosler