Date: 1/1/19 8:47 am
From: JimC <wetstuff...>
Subject: [MDBirding] I.D. these remains....
We occasionally see some 'loners' like the Fox Sparrow, Wood Thrush and a couple of others I cannot remember, but this little one was sitting beside the garage in pine shatz. It must have hit a window.

From top-of-head to end of tail feathers it is ~5.5" ...to beak tip, laid out, ~6.75". It most resembles a Veery in our Peterson's, but we are well east of the map locations in the book.

We have markers in the house windows facing the feeders, but it appears I need them on the garage (the feeder side) also.

Thanks for the help.

Jim

12mi W of Salisbury - a creek off the Nanticoke River