Date: 1/1/19 7:03 am
From: David Sarkozi <david...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Not getting feed
I've not heard of gmail putting TEXBIRDS into spam before. Have you tried
just going into your spam and making all the TEXBIRDS messages as "not
spam" and perhaps manually teaching gmail you want those? I suspect perhaps
you marked something from TEXBIRDS as spam is how it started.

Have others has messages going into spam?

--
David Sarkozi
Houston, TX

Join us on Facebook!