Date: 12/31/18 5:30 pm
From: Kathy Donahue <kadona11...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Eurasian Wigeon in Kennebunk
I posted this earlier but it didn't go through, resending without pictures.

I saw a probable Eurasian Wigeon in the Kennebunk River from Old Post Rd on
Thursday, Dec 27th while scouting for the Biddeford/Kennebunk CBC. Joanne
Stevens,Pat Moynahan and I saw it again Friday and it was there Saturday.
Apparently it's been there since mid-Nov.

Probable transitioning male Eurasian Wigeon on Kennebunk River along Old
Port Rd. He is the size of nearby American Wigeon with reddish brown head
and neck, buffy patch on forehead, darker patch around eye, lighter color
on breast, blue bill with dark tip, black tail with some white in front of
tail, grey back, lighter gray reddish-brown sides. Photos available.

Kathy Donahue
Kennebunk