Date: 12/31/18 1:22 pm
From: Merle and Anne Archie <ravensreachme...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Rough-legged Hawk and Barred Owl
An amazing afternoon on Route 1A west of Harrington! On our way from
Harrington to Milbridge around 1:30pm we spotted a Rough-legged Hawk on a
roadside tamarack. Then on the way home from Milbridge back to Harrington
we saw a Barred Owl sitting on a powerline at Oak Point Road. All of this
within 45 minutes. A nice way to end 2018!

Anne Archie, Harrington, ME