Date: 12/31/18 10:47 am
From: Tye Jeske <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender tjeske233 for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Glaucous Gull(?) South Eugene High School (Photos)
After spending some time looking or the glaucous gull found on the Eugene CBC yesterday by Tom Mickel and Joshua Galpern I found the gull on top of the gymnasium building in the front of south Eugene High School. While most of the bird was good for probably a first or second year bird as it had a very white back, pink bill with black tip, and was noticeably larger than g-wings. I noticed the breast and chest area is quite dusky colored. I'm if its distant relative is something else or if it's a plumage variation or stain. here are some photos.

Join us on Facebook!