Date: 12/31/18 9:33 am
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Lincoln's Sparrow in the yard
Dave et al,

Through the 25 years that we have records for The Birds of Rummel Street,
LINCOLN'S SPARROWS show three patterns.

1. They are a winter visitor, usually sporadic, associated with harsher
weather.

2. Some birds stay for an extended period. They come in and join the hordes
of juncos when it snows.

We had a bird or birds Jan - Apr 2004, Jan - Mar 2008 and 2016. Jan
2017

3. Other birds are spring visitors. We had birds in April 1996, 2002, 2009,
and 2017

We have no records from mid-May to mid-Dec.

Paul Sullivan

From: <obol-bounce...> <mailto:<obol-bounce...>
<obol-bounce...> <mailto:<obol-bounce...> > on behalf of
Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>