Date: 12/31/18 9:13 am
From: Kevin Smith <kevinsmithnaturephotos...>
Subject: [obol] Utopia CBC-first draft
Thanks to all of you wonderful Crooked River Ranch Birders, AND one
couple from Prineville!!

I haven't done a complete download of your information yet but you have
filled in what Kei and I didn't get VERY nicely.  Peter Weigel, our
compiler, was disappointed that we didn't get some of the 'important'
birds, but you guys came through in GRAND stile.

Thanks for Tom Crabtree for reporting a Red-shouldered Hawk near Madras,
actually Metolius, a few weeks ago and as we were asked to cover that
cute little city I was able to add it to the Utopia CBC list as a NEW
bird as seen on the link to my "Quick Shots" page at my web site.

https://www.kevinsmithnaturephotos.com/Quick-Shots/i-wttv6m3/A

Kevin Smith

Join us on Facebook!