Date: 12/31/18 8:55 am
From: Karl Schneck <keschneckdds...>
Subject: [RV Birds] This brightened up a dreary, cold, and foggy morning
I looked out my window this morning and saw a Ferruginous Hawk land on the
utility pole outside. By the time I grabbed my camera, it was gone. I ran
outside (carefully on the slippery frost) and found it on the next pole. It
then flew away from me to a fence line and then back to me in a tree
directly overhead. Made my day!!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/136435824@N03/45819445824/in/datetaken/