Date: 12/30/18 10:25 pm
From: David Irons <llsdirons...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Lincoln's Sparrow in the yard
Paul et. al,

It is always fun to see a Lincoln's Sparrow in an urban yard. When I lived in Eugene I saw Lincoln's Sparrow in the yard at every one of the 5-6 places I lived. What I find interesting about this sighting is the seasonality. The urban Lincoln's Sparrows that I saw were invariably during either spring and fall migration and essentially one-day or one-hour wonders. Hopefully yours will stick around and provide enjoyment through the remainder of the winter.

Dave Irons
Beaverton, OR