Date: 12/30/18 5:56 am
From: Treesa Hertzel <Autumn207...>
Subject: [obol] Once again
OBOL,

Once again: A discussion regarding the protocol and timing of reporting results to OBOL is welcome, but DO NOT RESPOND to the original email string that included personal insults. Do not explain, do not comment, do not defend; simply drop it and move on. If you are really burning to say something about all this, send your comments privately to me at <autumn207...> <mailto:<autumn207...> and we can discuss it.

The next person to respond to that string on OBOL will be put on NO-POST, which means you are still a member of OBOL, but you are blocked from posting for disciplinary reasons.

Treesa Hertzel
OBOL Moderator

Join us on Facebook!