Date: 12/30/18 5:58 am
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] Monday @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Monday @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

It is Winter and we have to plan our outings—make sure you request ahead of time on visitation—it takes time to respond to the email—I’m fast, but sometimes I’m at appointments. Monday will be warm and wonderful for a Winter day and I know many will want to come. Follow the instructions below to make arrangements and please introduce yourself briefly, if I don’t know you.

http://www.warblerwoods.org/visitor-instructions.html

The wildflowers are sprouting all over from the Wildflower project and delighted that a Pauraque was seen during the daytime a few days ago—lots of sparrows out there too!

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

Join us on Facebook!