Date: 12/29/18 9:41 pm
From: Eric DeFonso <bay.wren...>
Subject: [cobirds] Looking for Gyr Sunday
Hi all,

I'll be making attempt #2 for the Gyrfalcon Sunday. If you are going to
look for it too and would like to receive updates, or would be willing to
let me know if you have success as well, message me your phone # for
calling or texts and I'll do likewise. I plan to be in the area starting in
the 8am hour.

Updates on Slaty-backed Gulls are also welcome. :)

Thanks,
Eric

-------
Eric DeFonso
Coal Creek Canyon, Jefferson County, CO (at exactly 8,000' ASL)