Date: 12/29/18 9:38 pm
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [midvalleybirds] Timing of posting of CBC results (and other reports on eBird)
I agree Mary. I particularly enjoyed Matt Hunter's analysis of the Roseburg
CBC. Beyond summarizing the rarities, he highlighted the commonest species
as well--those nine or ten species that every team detected by the end of
the day. Each Count is an avian portrait of a very specific landscape.
These species we often take for granted("trash birds") are probably the
most important.