Date: 12/29/18 9:11 pm
From: David Irons <llsdirons...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Winter Barn Swallow in Central Oregon
Not exactly included in what most of us refer to as "Central Oregon," but in December 2008 Steve Mlodinow and I had a Barn Swallow at the Wildlife Mgt. Area below McNary Dam.

Most of Oregon's Dec–Jan Barn Swallow records have come from west of the Cascades, either along the outer coast or in the interior valleys.

Dave Irons
Beaverton, OR