Date: 12/28/18 1:00 pm
From: Jeffrey Tufts <jctufts33...>
Subject: [RV Birds] Fwd: [obol] Potential 1st state record ZONE-TAILED HAWK! at Roxy Anne Butte near Medford
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: David Irons <llsdirons...>
Date: Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 12:35 PM
Subject: [obol] Potential 1st state record ZONE-TAILED HAWK! at Roxy Anne
Butte near Medford
To: <obol...> <obol...>

I just popped onto the Birding Oregon Facebook page found a gallery of
photos taken (supposedly) at Roxy Anne Butte near Medford. There is a dark
hawk in one of the photos that the observer could not ID. It is undeniably
a Zone-Tailed Hawk. I will endeavor to get more info.

Dave Irons
Beaverton, OR

Sent from my iPhonePOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>