Date: 12/28/18 6:21 am
From: Barbara Houston via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Chincoteague 12/26/18
I spent the day at Chincoteague on Wednesday and it was an awesome
birding day.  It was perfect weather and there was a ton of birds. I
ended up with over 60 different species which inlcuded my highlight of
long tailed ducks and snow geese.  The snow geese were in Toms Cove
early morning and then moved to the offroad portion of the beach about
200 yards down from the last parking area where they stayed all day.

Pics are loaded at:
https://www.barbarahoustonphotography.com/Galleries/Chincoteague/ and
start at the long tailed duck.

Chincoteague NWR, Accomack, Virginia, US
Dec 26, 2018 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Protocol: Traveling
15.0 mile(s)
Comments: Spent the day on the island exploring all around
62 species

Snow Goose 500
Canada Goose 60
Tundra Swan 40