Date: 12/27/18 7:14 pm
From: Mike Patterson <celata...>
Subject: [obol] Palm Warblers
Today I found a flock of 5 Palm Warblers working the fence line along
Jackson Rd, Brownsmead. They were loosely associated with Yellow-rumps.
I don't recall seeing that many together anywhere I have seen them in
Oregon (though I'll bet Coos Co folk have).

Also heard something at the grange kack that may have been a
waterthrush. I couldn't get it to show itself and with all the Swamp
Sparrows and Phoebes and White-throated Sparrows around, I decided to
let it go until tomorrow when I can play a recording at it.

--
Mike Patterson
Astoria, OR

Join us on Facebook!