Date: 12/27/18 4:39 pm
From: Adrian Burke via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Possible Boreal Owl
I stayed at the location for about an hour, playing playback every few
minutes or so and straining to see any movement to no avail.

To clarify, the coordinates of the location at which I heard the bird
are: (41.3116167, -72.6695475).

I’ll go back in the morning to see what daylight might reveal.

Adrian Burke
Manhattan, NY