Date: 12/27/18 3:07 pm
From: <clearwater...>
Subject: [obol] Fwd: Oakridge CBC tomorrow -- could still use a couple of volunteers
Hi all,

We're expecting good weather for tomorrow's Oakridge CBC. More good news is that most forest service roads are open despite the shutdown (very important for this count as about 2/3 of the territory is on Willamette National Forest land).

Since the access situation looks good, we could use a couple more volunteers, especially folks who are interested in doing some hiking.

Please contact me today or this evening (Thursday) if interested. We'll be meeting tomorrow at 7:30 AM at the Lion Mountain Bakery in Oakridge.

Hope to see you there!
Joel

--
Joel Geier