Date: 12/26/18 5:01 pm
From: Jennifer Frost -Dunbarton <jennfrost67...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bald Eagle, Langley parkway Concord
At 3pm today I saw an adult bald eagle swoop over the cornfield on Langley
parkway (past a red tail hawk eating a squirrel in the field)
then land on the top of a pine tree. As I observed the eagle, 2 adult red
tails then 1 juvenile were in bare trees bordering
the opposite side of this field.The eagle stayed on the top of the pine
tree for 30 minutes. Several people walking by this area
stopped to ask what I was looking at with the binocs, they were pretty
excited to see the eagle.
I observe this area many times per week and almost always see the 2 adult
resident red tails but had not seen this third one before.
I have seen the Eagle here many times too. An earlier post from this am
reported an Eagle near White farm which is just 1/2 mile from
this afternoon's location.