Date: 12/26/18 9:21 am
From: Jane Hills <jhbird...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Manchester Belted Kingfisher
This morning there was a loud and active Belted Kingfisher over the open
water near where Ray Brook enters the north end of Dorrs Pond in north
Manchester.

Jane

Jane Hills

Manchester, NH

jhbird(at)myfairpoint(dot)net

"We are all environmentalists now, but we are not all planetists. An
environmentalist realizes that nature has its pleasures and deserves
respect. A planetist puts the earth ahead of the earthlings." --William
Safire