Date: 12/26/18 8:42 am
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] St. Mary's County Varied Thrush, 12/26
Jim Stasz and Aaron Graham were on the Varied Thrush when Jane Kostenko and I arrived at the usual location this morning at 10:30. We left around 11 after talking with the family. Jane and Fred Fallon had come and departed with Jim and Aaron. There were no other birders present when we left. If you go, bring a bucket full of patience since it seems to like to skulk in the abundant hollies.

Access guidelines: The bird was seen today in the woods on the left (north) side of 22070 Philip Drive in greater Leonardtown MD. The homeowners are extremely welcoming. Birders may visit between 8am and 4pm. Visitors may walk on the driveway but please stay on the asphalt, do not go onto the deck, and do not wander around the yard. Please park along the left side of the road between the first house on Philip and this house (both houses are on the left side). If that space is full, please try to avoid parking directly in front of another house.

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland