Date: 12/25/18 2:47 pm
From: Michael Boatwright via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] SAY'S PHOEBE- Amherst County, Dec 25, 2018
The Say's Phoebe in Amherst County was relocated in the afternoon of Dec
25, 2018. It had moved about 0.5 miles northeast of where I found it
yesterday. Betty Epperson spotted it first and I and several other local
birders enjoyed nice views as it worked its way around the fields and
perched on the ground, on corn stobs, small saplings, fence post, and power
lines. It was present from at least 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM.

If you go looking for it, please note that all of this land is private.
Observe from the shoulder of the public road only. Here is a link to map of
specific location. https://goo.gl/maps/E5q57jSsoun
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fmaps%2FE5q57jSsoun%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2fNN-QyHtup3IWMb3mbBy6qg9GeKnYAqS8mKcIkBoSe3jILut8ASBF6zE&h=AT3SPe8GRMtrZMQkt0pm16Pz6YDERFKptTJMU-nJ3VqEjifmpJlok1nRkkCaAuItq_unx8roZp905_FCN5LCBiZLOVcD9IlYId6uk2qlV7sJLHEVLHbRKcppTTXUd5BSqxlwP2ab0VOfifSIE8re9Lun>

Photo
https://www.facebook.com/groups/456751061044163/permalink/2165581676827751/