Date: 12/25/18 1:39 pm
From: Steve Mirick <smirick...>
Subject: [NHBirds] White Pelican - NO
Jane and I checked for the Pelican this morning and came up empty. We
could have missed it, but we searched several spots around Little Harbor
and the inner harbor of Portsmouth.

Meanwhile, the Maine bird (same bird?) was seen this morning in Portland!
So now a White Pelican and a Great Black Hawk in Portland, Maine!

Steve Mirick
Bradford MA