Date: 12/25/18 10:19 am
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Sedge Wren access
To Wren People:

At this point, all 67 people who requested access to Waite Ranch to look for the Sedge Wrens should have either made a visit or have received their materials for visits scheduled in the next ten days.

If you have somehow been missed and you think you signed up, let me know and we’ll see what we can do.

If you have not signed up and would like to go, we’ll probably schedule one or two of these later in January based on the weather forecast, so they will be somewhat last-minute. There is no advance sign-up for these, just watch OBOL.

If you went and missed the wren, you can go again.

A final reminder that even if you have filed your form with McKenzie River Trust, if you’d like to visit the site in the future, you need to call ahead to MRT to make sure they know you are in there. Otherwise you might run into a work crew or a grumpy police officer. Bad for birding.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com