Date: 12/25/18 8:56 am
From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds...>
Subject: [texbirds] Highlights from trip to Floyd County yesterday
Greetings All:

I visited Floyd County (for the last time in 2018 - I hope) yesterday
and managed to run across a few interesting critters, including 12
Greater White-fronted Geese near Floydada, 2 Canvasbacks north of
Dougherty, 12 Redheads near Dougherty, 6 Redheads north of Dougherty,
1 Greater Yellowlegs near Dougherty, 1 Rough-legged Hawk near South
Plains, 1 second year Golden Eagle north of Dougherty, 1
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker near Gray Mule, 3 Common Ravens near Cedar
Hill, 1 Common Raven near Gray Mule, 1 Golden-crowned Kinglet near
Cedar Hill, 2 Eastern Bluebirds near Gray Mule, 6 Mountain Bluebirds
near Cedar Hill, 2 Mountain Bluebirds near Fairmont, 9 Mountain
Bluebirds near Flomot, 18 Mountain Bluebirds near Gray Mule, 4
Mountain Bluebirds near Johnfarris, 1 Townsend's Solitaire near Gray
Mule, 1 Hermit Thrush at the Los Lingos Creek x FM 1065 crossing, 1
Hermit Thrush near Fairmont, 12 Chestnut-collared Longspurs near Gray
Mule, 18 McCown's Longspurs near Gray Mule, 2 White-throated Sparrows
near Fairmont, 1 male Yellow-headed Blackbird near Dougherty, and 1
male Common Yellowthroat at the CR 121 x FM 37 Playa.

Anthony Hewetson; Lubbock
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!