Date: 12/24/18 6:58 pm
From: Tim Janzen <tjanzen...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Great Gray Owl Clackamas, 2007
Dear Steve,

Thanks for the info. I checked my e-mail records and found the message below that I posted to OBOL. The bird was along hanging out on a fence line on the south side of Rockie Dr. just east of Beavercreek Rd. This is about 1 mile south of Clarkes and about 1 ½ miles NE of Colton.

Sincerely,

Tim Janzen