Date: 12/24/18 11:51 am
From: Lamont Brown <lamont...>
Subject: [texbirds] Couch's Kingbird Denton Co Local interest
Denton County Listers,

For 3 weeks or more there has been a COKI at Stewart Creek Park on the SE of
Lake Lewisville, Denton, County. Late last week I was able to get over to
see it and notch Denton Co #306.

Below is the alert sent to me from eBird, which has a link to the map of
Stewart Creek Park if you are not familiar with it.

Merry Christmas all!

Lamont
Denton