Date: 12/24/18 9:21 am
From: Bob Archer <rabican1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: What a difference a day makes
Probably a big mistake to go in this direction. And all done in good
humor, My pal Huck is a very sweet dog. But he would like to point out we
see lots of Marsh Wrens on our hikes and he has zero impact on their
habitat or behavior. I suspect he has seen more Swamp Sparrows, Palm
Warblers, Harris's Sparrows and other Little Brown Birds than any other dog
in Oregon. His ebird reports seem to keep pace with non-canine birding
groups. He rolls his eyes at those that complain and show up in their
plastic/metal , gas using vehicles wearing synthetic fibers and looking
through synthetic binoculars, walking on macadam roads and over metal
culverts. Huck does wish you all the best Christmas despite your negative
impacts on his planet.

Bob Archer and Huck
PDX