Date: 12/23/18 6:58 pm
From: Timothy Steeves <timothydsteeves...>
Subject: [obol] Re: What a difference a day makes
Thanks for bringing up the question of "where have all the marsh wrens
gone", Mike. I have not seen or heard a marsh wren in a couple of years.
They were pretty common at Smith and Bybee lakes in Portland and really
miss them. I think they are my favorite wren for their beauty and for
their mechanical songs and calls.

Would like to hear from other birders where they might be found.

Timothy Steeves