Date: 12/23/18 1:26 pm
From: Peter Burke <peterburke...>
Subject: [cobirds] Gyrfalcon
COBirders,
I wanted a flight shot of the Gyr for Christmas and this morning, David Ely
and I, along with several others were fortunate to get good looks, and then
watch as the bird pursued a Rock Pigeon, showing off some amazing
high-speed aerobatics. (Both in fact, as I think the Pigeon survived
multiple attacks.)

Anyway, I got my Xmas gift, you can see here <https://flic.kr/p/2dEZb2d>.

Happy holidays everyone!

Peter