Date: 12/23/18 1:13 pm
From: Jamie Meyers via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Hartford County birds
There was a first winter Iceland Gull loafing among 100 or so commoners on the small dike by the Batterson Pond boat ramp. The parking area and dike are in New Britain though most of the lake is in Farmington. Lots of other gulls on the lake.

A large congregation of Canada Geese included a Cackling at Fisher Meadow park in Avon just now.

Have not noticed any reports on the Saybrook Point Barrow’s Goldeneye but I saw him mid morning today.

Jamie Meyers
Canton CT

Sent from my iPhone, likely using voice to text technology that needs refinement. Please forgive any grammatical misadventures.