Date: 12/23/18 1:04 pm
From: Charlie Nims <charlie.nims...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Pine Grosbeaks
This morning, while driving through Bethlehem on Rte. 302, I saw a flock of birds near the Dollar Store. I stopped to check them out and it turns out it was a flock of 35+ Pine Grosbeaks. Yesterday a.m., Joe Scott and I birded the Rte. 16 corridor from Jackson to Milan with minimal bird activity other than a flock of ~40 Pine Grosbeaks in the Main St. area of Gorham. So, lots of PIGR still around.

Charlie Nims
Bartlett, NH