Date: 12/23/18 12:48 pm
From: Bill Tice <ticebill7...>
Subject: [obol] No egret
Hi all, There were a few of us looking for that indigestible egret without success. There were 13 Great Egrets at the place along Washburn. One can get mis led in turning a great into an intermediate. We saw one with a rounded head and apparent shorter bill. But when we walked closer and got a better look these features seemed to vanish as well as seeing the gape extend way past the eye. Lots of Gulls just north or there. Happy egretting.

Bill Tice. Birding, the best excuse for getting outdoors, and, for avoiding chores. POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!