Date: 12/23/18 10:13 am
From: Sheridan Brown <birds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bohemians - New London
There is currently a mixed flock of at least 50-75 Cedar and Bohemian Waxwings in fruiting trees near the academy quads and Fine Art Center at Colby Sawyer College.

These birds are not visible from the main road through Town. I found them by parking on the Academy Loop and walking campus until I heard them (they’re making plenty of noise).

Lots of fruit on the trees here and around town this season. Things were almost bare here by this time last year.

Good birding,

Sheridan Brown
Grantham, NH